½ of an avocado
¼ of a tomato or ½ cup
½ cup of cheese
2 slices of any type of bread
- Take out the tomatoes and avocado, cube them, and toast two pieces of bread. Set these ingredients aside for later use
- Turn the stove on medium-high heat, let the pan heat up. While the pan heats up, use a fork or whisk to beat eggs until completely scrambled. Salt and pepper the whisked eggs, you can also do this step once the eggs are fully cooked.
- Add the eggs into the pan and leave to cook. Add the avocado, tomato, and cheese to the pan and mix it with the eggs.
- Butter your toast and add food from the pan on top to make a sandwich.
- Viola! Enjoy your egg sandwich!
Hi! My name is Lauren! I’m President of the LRHS book club. Outside of school I’m a curler for Team Taylor and I like to rollerblade.